** All inspections will commence at the first open home this Saturday 9th April 2022 from 10.30am – 11.00am **
This charming family home with that country feel is beautifully set on a flat 5-acre block that overlooks the place of future backyard footy and cricket test matches, BMX/moto races and equestrian eventing. Close to fantastic schools private and public, local and major shopping and only minutes from town. We are ticking all the boxes.
The updated home features a well thought floor plan and sense of space with raked ceilings on entry, huge contemporary kitchen and generous living. There are three rooms all with built-in robes and modern family bathroom which has separate shower, bath, toilet and vanity. There is a large laundry/mud room with separate toilet. Outdoors we have a generous patio and alfresco area overlooking the yard. Huge inground saltwater pool and sunbathing area.
My personal favourite! Living on acreage like this myself, it is the priceless memories made with my wife and children running around enjoying everything nature has to offer. The laughter of the children as the play tag or riding their bikes. Family nights around the firepit cooking a camp oven. Run a couple of cows or sheep. I can honestly tell you there is nothing better. It really becomes your own oasis you crave to come home to after a bit of time away. Nothing beats it!
It’s all about location… Only 5 minutes from shopping, schools, café’s, this residential acreage is handy to Brisbane and the Gold Coast and within 20 minutes of major shopping and only a short drive to some of Southeast Queensland’s finest natural bushwalks, waterfalls, wineries, cafes and boutique shopping. This is a lifestyle that offers the best of town, country and surf. Why not have it all.
Properties of this quality and getting ever closer to the urban footprint are rare as hen’s teeth, do not miss out!!
• 3 generous sized bedrooms all with BIR’s & ceiling fans
• Generous, modern bathroom
• Large kitchen with good storage overlooking the garden
• Spacious lounge room and dining area
• Split system A/C, laundry/mudroom
• Security screens to all sliding doors and windows
• Clean paintwork and updated flooring
• Seamless integration of outdoor/indoor living
• Generous alfresco entertaining
• Inground saltwater pool, shade sail and entertaining area
• Triple bay carport with one secure lock up bay/workshop
• Separate hardstand, horse stable
• Ground water bore with pump and 4x tap outlets
• Multiple water tanks
• Fenced paddocks ready for horses or livestock of choice
• Manicured yard and gardens
• Dog proof fenced yard, private from the road
Mark my words this is excellent buying, with soaring land prices you stand to reap the rewards in years ahead!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 20,140 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced