It is our pleasure to present this well loved and cared for expansive family home to our Windaroo buyers. Held by the same family for over 30 years and having seen 3 generations grow and leave, this home is ready for the next chapter and a new family to add to its charm and character to make their own.
The property also offers an opportunity for genuine dual occupancy with a totally separate granny flat/home office on the property.
Very few homes in the area can offer all these features or the land size it occupies. Inspection will not disappoint.
• Solar powered
• 5 Bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master with ensuite and parents retreat area
• Upstairs sitting area
• Fully renovated main bathroom
• Fully renovated guest bathroom
• Formal lounge & dining rooms
• Family living & dining Area
• 2 x split system air conditioners
• Delightful rumpus/bar room
• Solid timber bar
• Renovated kitchen with huge pantry, generous bench space & stone tops
• Dream laundry with heaps of storage
• Inground swimming pool
• Outdoor gazebo overlooking pool
• Triple lock up garage
• 1386sqm flat, fully fenced yard
Granny Flat/Home Office:
• Living area
• Separate bedroom
• Ensuite bathroom
Windaroo is located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast and offers easy access to M1, Logan Motorway and express trains to CBD. Windaroo Lakes Golf Course, Woolworths Bannockburn Shopping Centre & several schools, both private and state are located within walking distance from this home.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,386 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 3 Garage