** All Inspections commence at the Open Home this Saturday, 2nd July @ 11:00 – 11:30am **
This unsurpassed property, renovated in Country Hamptons Style finishing’s is perfectly located for people looking for a peaceful, acreage location with the added benefit of full pressure townwater.
Every space in this magnificent, dual living residence is large with formal and informal living areas and an inviting brick fireplace for the chilly winter months, and 8 zone ducted air conditioning + 2 added split systems for those hot summer days which are just some of the things which make this an all year round, comfortable family residence.
• Separate entry on arrival from the full-length front patio
• Large formal living area with cosy brick fireplace to snuggle next to
• Massive kitchen with stone benchtops and brekky bar, quality appliances, walk in pantry and storage
• Large dining area overlooking the timber deck sunroom and fireplace
• Separate formal lounge with barn door and traditional bay-window seat
• Spacious family/sitting room off the kitchen
• 4 Double sized bedrooms with large walk-in robe off the master bedroom
• Opulent 2 generous bathrooms including ensuite
• Rumpus room/home business space with separate entry (originally long double garage)
• 8 Zone ducted air-conditioning + 1 x split system (Rumpus) and ceiling fans throughout
• Single carport + garage with roller door + extra parking bays
Fully Self-Contained Granny Flat:
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room + workstation area
• Separate and spacious bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and toilet
• Laundry with external access
• Airconditioned and ceiling fans throughout
• Dedicated patio area for granny flat
• Immaculate landscaped gardens with Tuscan style pergola, sitting area and fruit trees
• Large undercover alfresco entertainment area overlooking the grounds
• Saltwater pool with timber decking, rock waterfall and powered gazebo
• Large powered shed at the rear of the property with roller door for single car + office space or storage
Backing onto Parkland this residence sitting on 5531sqm really has to be seen to be appreciated.
This lovely location in Bannockburn is a popular family choice when looking to have a bit of space. Bannockburn is situated within minutes drive from the new Woolworths, shops, trains to Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast, the M1 or Logan Motorway plus not to mention access to Windaroo schools catchment area and Rivermount College.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,531 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage